Yes, finally after the THALA Rajinikanth’s b’day, its mine.. after hearing to 12-12-12 hangama, I am feeling bad that there will be no 13-13-13.. L. I was born on Friday the 13th. So neither I nor anyone in my family feels 13 as unlucky. Its always a lucky number for me..
Ok, let me think what good can I write on this day? Something about me?? if I write 27 things, it would become to long a list.. so let me write just 13 things about me…
- No identity girl. Illiterate by definition of literacy. Let me explain, born in Andhra Pradesh, brought up in Chennai. So, I know to talk both the languages and cant read or write both. So, I belong to both and not fully.
- Aspiring fashion designer turned into architect. But Bunty has picked up a better dressing sense than me. J
- An elder sister turned out to be a parent than a sibling to younger sister because of the age gap. Yes, there is 10 solid years of difference.
- A person who always wanted a daughter, and luckily has one.
- An artist, who likes to draw only women, makes sure that the pictures has something or the other little revealing.
- A small semi-classical dancer, who loves dancing and giving stage performances. Still feels butterflies running in her stomach, before every performance.
- A bad cook. Any dish prepared for first time, comes out really well, but when tried next time, its always a mess.
- Spendthrift. Any amount of money you give me, I can spend it all buying toys and things for my daughter.
- Cry baby. Can become emotional reading a book or watching a movie.
- A person who has lived more with MIL than Hubby. And has a relationship just running on phone conversation and skype.
- A person who can pick up fight for bad costumer service, and ends up shouting at some one or the other when we go out.
- A person trying to take all the burden all alone, in spite of other offering help, as she wouldn’t get satisfied with others selection or way of doing things.
- A person who plans for everybody’s b’day. But gets back no wishing from others on her b’day.
Yes, bunty was not ready to wish me.. Instead she was telling everybody around happy b’day, hubby didn’t send any gift, as the courier charge is more than the actual gift cost. So he wants to give me when we meet. That means no gift this year.. L. and not me.. and stupid bosses are coming from head quarters, so in office, trying to do last minute work.:(.
Only one good thing happened is dad , who has come here to vizag for my b’day. He got me 3 dresses and jeans. I was feeling bad for my increase in hip size, but happy that got a perfect fitting one.
So, let me wish myself.. happy b’day.