There is a stage in life where important things become insignificant and trivial things become vital. Yes, It happened in a period where I didn’t have much of work to do. So, blog came into my life.
- Time pass when you don’t have anything to do
- A friend to who you share your feelings, happiness, sorry.A trusted person to who you share your views without getting into problem
- A secret let-out to share your innermost thoughts without revealing your identification.
- A platform to meet people with same mindset as you.
- A new trend of making blog friends( something like pen friends)
- A forum to get opinion from others on your doubts
- A pleasure and light read in between your work. Even at work place, as you can toggle between windows.
- Knowledge pool. You can pick what you want. Whether its recipe or politics or new gadget updates.
- A source to know about updates on friend’s life.
- A place to improve your writing skills.