I am sure its a surprise for a lot as it is for me.. my baby seems to be in a hurry. she has managed to turn and sleep on her stomach in 2 and half months.. It seems generally kids do this only when they are 4 to 5 months old..
i think following might be the reasons:
- she is thin and tall. yes she was 50cms when she was born. almost one third of my height.
- she doesn’t like wet surface. as we use cloth diapers for her, she tries to move away when she wets it.
- in sleep she tries to turn to her side for milk when she is hungry
- so, if i am little away from her side, she tries to put her fingers in mouth,and she uses both her hands . she loses balance and she falls.
- she cryies when she turns as her hand gets struck in between, she cant move it by herself..
what ever i say, my mom wont listen. she is happy telling everyone about her grand-daughter’s earlierness. and she keep telling people that bunty is smart and intelligetnt as though she has tested her IQ.