before i had my kid..
i used to carry fancy handbags to office. living in bangalore ,working in a office near commercial street gave me chance to be upto date in fashion. i had all patience to change things from one bag to other. the following are things i used to carry.
purse with ATM and Credit card
- tissue papers
- tooth picks
- a pouch containing lipsticks ( 2 or 3 of same colour but different brand), kajal, eye liner, brown eye pencil, comb, 2 or 3 bindi packets.
i am sure you must be thinking i am a make up freak. but, it was the only time i experimented with cosmetics.
- office locker keys
- PG cupboard keys
- mills ans boons.( as only that used to fit in my bag.)
- a box contains dry amala, badam.
- biscuit or wafers
yes i was a food freak. i have to keep munching something or the other. all my friends used to come and hunt my bag when they are hungry.
- pen knife( just for safety)
- another pouch containing pencils and sketch pen
- small pocket diary with important phone number and details
- purse with cards
- mobile with no charge
- cloth tissue
- baby powder
- few baby cloths
- biscuit for me
- stole to cover myself when i have to feed her
- towel to carry her
- few noise making toys
- water bottle
so its no more me in my bag. its all her.. :).