- She has put on little weight. She has grown fast.
- She smiles at me.
- She sleeps in the night.( when I use huggies instead of cloth diaper)
- she is not fussy about her feeds.
- She is trying roll. She turns to her one side completely. ( it seems babies don’t roll till their third month).
- She opened her eyes immediately after she was born.
- She put her finger in the mouth on day one itself.
My mom doesn’t allow me to tell any good about my daughter to the visitors. The following are things I am not allowed to say..
In fact I need to put the kajal on her forehead and cheeks every day. I need to make it as big as possible, so that my daughter looks ugly in front of others. Immediately after a visitor leaves my house, my mom comes with salt in her hand to remove all evil eyes of visitors. J.